Monday, December 29, 2014

A Special Offer for YOU for the New Year!





So here we are again, ready to embark on a New Year. Time for a fresh start! Time to set new goals for 2015 or complete the ones we didn't reach in 2014. Many will start the year with renewed zest to lose weight and get into shape. On Jan 2 you have a fridge full of fresh fruits and vegetables and new sneakers ready to hit the gym. The first few weeks of the year you exert your willpower and say NO to all your favorite foods and avoid going out to too many dinners so you are not tempted to go “off your diet.” By Presidents Day(if not before) you say F*@#$ IT!! This is too hard.

Truth-be-told I tend to be busier in February and March than I am in January. This is because in January everyone starts a new diet with determination. By February/March when many have given up they realize that they need to do something different rather than just go on another diet and they need help to make REAL changes. That’s where I come in.

I help people change their habits and behaviors and their relationship with food and eating. The best thing I hear from my clients is “ I don’t feel like I am on a diet”. That’s music to my ears. You do get a personalized nutrition plan based on how you live your life but the focus is on changing the habits that caused you to gain weight to begin with. Once you can change those habits the weight will stay off for good.

Imagine losing the weight for good. HOW GREAT would that feel??

So why wait until February or March to start becoming your best self? For my loyal readers I am offering a ONE TIME SPECIAL RATE for my 3-Month Coaching Program:

Strategies For Success to Lose Weight For Good in 2015.

Here is what you get:

  • A Pre-Consult Questionnaire
  • A 75 minute Initial Consultation in-person or by phone or Skype
  • A Personalized Nutrition Plan based on the information I gather about you and how you live YOUR life.
  • You get the tools and strategies that apply to YOUR life to help you make permanent changes to lose weight for good.
  • Learn how to get UNSTUCK in what's holding you back from losing weight
  • Weekly meetings or calls to help keep you accountable and on track.
  • Access to me via email in-between weekly visits or calls.
  • And most important, support from an experienced nutritionist and coach who has helped to transform the lives of people just like you who struggled with the same problems with food and weight.
THE RIGHT STRATEGIES + PERSONALIZED COACHING= RESULTS!!!

Normally my 3-month program is $1650. I am now offering this 3-month program for $1495. SAVE OVER $150!

Or if you prefer, 3 payments of $565. Any of my clients who work with me know that I rarely, if ever, discount my services so this is a SUPER SPECIAL OFFER.

Commit by December 31st (extended to January 2nd) to get this great ONE-TIME OFFER! Call or email me to set your appointment to change your life. 212-920-0070 or lisa@healthcoachllc.com. 



In good health and the warmest wishes for a Healthy, Happy New Year!

Lisa Goldberg MS,CNS,CDN
212-920-0070
lisa@healthcoachllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment